Top Rated Interior Painting Services in Collin County
Interior House Painting Services In Collin County, TX
Set The Mood In Your Home With Efficient, Long-lasting Interior House Painting Services
Let Us Help You With Your Next House Painting ProjectStarting with color & paint selection, our professional painting crew will expertly manage your interior painting project for your home in Plano, McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Wylie and surrounding areas. From moving & covering furniture and floors, to cleaning all surfaces to be painted, to professional application of the paint, you can be sure that Texas Painting & Gutters will offer you a professional painting experience like no other company can.
Why Collin County Residents Love Texas Painting & Gutters
- Honest, Affordable Estimates
- Prompt, Reliable Services
- Years of Professional Painting Service in Collin County
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Locally Owned & Operated
We take pride in our work and want you to be 100% satisfied!
Get A Free Estimate
KITCHEN PAINTINGThe kitchen tends to be a gathering place for family and friends and is essential to the overall function of your home. Whether you need wallpaper removed, walls or cabinets painted, let us help to beautify your kitchen.
LIVING ROOM PAINTINGA living room is a place to relax and spend time with family and friends. If you’re selling your home, you will want to keep your living room up to date, with a fresh coat of paint on the walls, ceiling and trim. We can help.
BATHROOM PAINTINGThis is a common spot in the home that gets a lot of use and maybe could use a little TLC. Example, light blue paint can quickly help turn a bathroom into a peaceful retreat.
BEDROOM PAINTINGA bedroom can be a place you go to get away and relax. Turn it into your own oasis by changing the color on the walls or freshen it up with a new coat of paint, we can help!
DOOR(S) PAINTINGDon’t forget the doors of your home! While Painting the trim and baseboards, you may consider getting the doors painted also to match. If you’re painting the interior part of the front door, you may consider painting the exterior part if needed, since this is one of the first things people see when they pull up to your home.
- First day upon arrival…project manager will do a walk-through of your home with you & the painter to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Mask and protect all floors from dust, paint & over spray.
- Protect furniture with plastic & move to center of the room, when needed.
- Switch plates, outlet covers will be removed.
- We will fill in unwanted nail holes, putty any gouges in walls, repair cracks in drywall & texture larger spots if necessary.
- Taping of windows, doors & base trim.
- Finally! We are at the painting stage. Painting of all walls, trim, baseboards, ceilings and doors with high quality paint, per your contract.
- After the touch up’s have been made, we will start by peeling all the tape, paper & plastic & removing all the prepping materials. Switch plates and outlet covers will be put back.
- Project Manager will do a final walk through to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and leave you with a beautiful home to enjoy for years to come!
- Payment is due when job is completed and collected by project manager